Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Expanding 2

Thank you for the wonderful feedback on the last post, it's not only helped me to understand what you want but what I need as well.  What's going to happen is that I'm going to set up a facebook account.  It will connected through twitter for those that prefer that feed (it said all posts, etc would show up like tweets.  We'll see).  What is going to be on this page though?
Well, whenever I put up a post on here, I'll note it there.  I'm hoping there will be more discussion/suggestions/questions put forward about the posts that way.
I'm also going to put quick finds/links up there, but I'll sum all of those up once a week on the blog.
It will also be where I do "fishing" to find out what you'll be interested in seeing next (the polls don't usually work well, and limit options)
And it gives people the opportunity to ask off-topic questions that could potentially lead to posts (ex. I was asked about english vs. quarter backs on deviantart today, which seems like a good post).

I have the facebook page in existence, but there's not much content yet.  I'll add the "like" button to the blog shortly.  Feel free to look me up there, or as MantuaDiary on twitter.  We'll see how this goes and I'll give an update on here in a couple of weeks as to what worked and what didn't.  It's an ongoing test, so please feel free to voice concerns or give ideas!

No comments: